Monday, August 29, 2011

Lemon tree, very pretty

I recently bought a lemon tree for my friend's birthday. As a background story- we have been best of friends since elementary school, and ever since I can remember she (and her family) has ALWAYS had lemons with their water. There was always a lemon on hand and it always made water at the Gurney house so much better (and fancier)than water at my house. Anyways, she and her husband are moving and getting ready to buy their first house. It only seemed a fitting gift. At least, it made sense to us. Whenever me and Red stop moving, I look forward to having my own lemon tree. They really brighten up a room, not to mention their usefulness.
~
1/2/3/4

3 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! Do they really produce lemons indoors like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Unless you live in a place that doesn't get too cold, you take them inside during the winter months. I'm pretty sure you can keep them inside or outside during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you could have a lemon tree in your house! I want to get one!

    ReplyDelete