Monday, April 23, 2012

Earth Day and Snow

We woke up this morning to snow on the ground.  Snow in April is a first for me, but no complaining here!  The closer I get to my due date, the more I'm hoping the cooler weather will stick around.  A lot of the homes here in Upstate NY don't have A/C and ours is one of them.  Don't even get me started on that subject.  My philosophy is that if there's even the possibility of  summer weather getting into the 80s, homes should have A/C.  I suppose that's not very "earthy" of me.  Anyways, despite the cold temperature here it is Earth Day so here is some outdoor inspiration for you.    
~


Loving this affordable Ikea chair for both outdoor and indoor use:
via

The ideal outdoor movie night:
via

What a cool way to display your herbs, yes?
via

West Elm has some beautiful outdoor furniture in their spring collection:

0 comments: