Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Small Bathrooms, Big Statement

First of all, I'm being featured over at Apartment Therapy today here.....thanks to everyone for all the kind comments.  Whether you've been around for a while, or found RestlessOasis via my recent features in Knock off Decor /Apartment Therapy, I hope you decide to stay a while.  I would love to hear from you! Secondly, (besides the pending birth of our baby...HA),  wallpapered bathrooms have been on my mind lately.  Specifically- I love a small bathroom with wallpaper.    So often, many of us don't know what to do with a such a small space....and end up not doing anything at all (right?).  I love how these rooms are celebrated and beautiful without being overstyled.  Insert big impact wallpaper.
~

via pinterest (if anyone knows the source, please let me know! )                                                            

0 comments: