Sunday, July 29, 2012

Travel Bug

If you know me well at all, you know I have a love for travel(that might be an understatement).  Year round, it's not surprising to find me researching different countries, cultures, and flights (ha).  That travel bug usually gets a little worse in the Spring and Summer.  This week we are headed to the lake with my family, so hopefully that will temporarily cure my ailment.  I'm going to be in and out of the blog this week, so for now I'm going to leave you with destinations that are all on my top ten list:
1. Austria

2. Morocco

3. Greece

4. Scandinavia (Sweden & Norway)

5. Croatia





2 comments:

  1. Great list!! The pic you have for Norway is actually a pic of the Swedish west coast - but that's fine as you could do Norway and Sweden in one trip? Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out Niki, I went ahead and fixed it. Yes-that entire area is so beautiful, I think we are combining the two on our next trip.

    ReplyDelete