- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (105)
- Inspiration: Antique Mirrors
- Fall According to my phone
- House Tour: Holly Becker's home in Hannover
- Ok West Elm, Just Stop
- Washi Tape and it's many uses
- Attic Living
- Black Brick Walls
- Zara Home Kids
- My Weekend: A Dinner Party
- Healthy Living Post- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
- I said Pink
- Pattern Mixing in the Bedroom
- ▼ October (14)
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Ok, so here's one I'm not sure about. I like black walls and I like painted brick walls (white)......but black painted over brick? I can't decide what I think about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.
1. This first one I really like, and I'm thinking there's more natural light in person than what appears in this picture.
This one is cool, but between the black brick, mid century furniture, and industrial lighting- it gives off a very masculine feel. Too masculine maybe?
Here, they did a small wall in a room of white. I like the idea, but I'm not sure if it makes the room look chopped into sections. Thoughts?
This picture below signifies what comes to mind when I think of black brick walls......moody, dark, and intriguing. But would I want to live in it? Not sure.....
I think this one might be one of my favorites, but that could because it looks more like a tile than a brick.....