Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well hello, 2013

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a whirlwind of a trip, seeing family in both Virginia and Georgia.  It was special experiencing our first Christmas as parents, and showing R off to my extended family.  I was reminded of how blessed I am to be a part of such a loving and fun family.  Needless to say, we were exhausted when we arrived home last night.  We brought in the New Year with sparkling water (wishing it was champagne- I clearly did not plan ahead) and a kiss.  Today was a chill day spent talking about the coming year and walking through the snowy winter wonderland that appeared while we were gone.  I thought I would give you a roundup of my favorite calendars for the coming year......Happy New Year!  
~
Anthropologie's Metropolis Calendar for the traveler (hoping it comes back in stock!)

  

Leah Duncan's floral wall calendar:


Linda & Harriett's quilted calendar:

Susan Black's botanica calendar:

I adore Humunuku's screen printed calendar:

2 comments: