Monday, May 13, 2013

Vintage Lockers

Hey there!  I unintentionally took a week off.....upon moving into our new place we discovered that we could not get Internet for a week and a half.  It was probably a good thing, as I had (and still have) a ton of work ahead of me in terms of unpacking and getting settled.  As I mentioned in my last post, I have been finding all sorts of treasures via our (new) local craigslist.  One of those treasures is a set of vintage lockers I  got for dirt cheap.  Originally, I had wanted some cool vintage barrister bookcases for Red's office, but they were way out of our price range.  The thing I'm loving about the lockers is how versatile they are....a few years down the road, I could see us using them as part of our entryway or even in a little boy's room (not pregnant.... but we would love to have a little boy some day).  At this stage in our life, we need to buy things that can work in multiple spaces.  Here are some of my favorite vintage locker inspirations, the first one being my dream piece.   
  






1/2/3/4/5

0 comments: