Monday, July 8, 2013

Pots and Such

Well, I didn't intend to take the remainder of last week off from here, but life happened.  We spent our holiday  exploring this new area we live in....a picnic at a baseball game on the Fourth, a new park, and biking with R for the first time.  It was just what I needed!  All this time spent outdoors made me crave bringing some green into our home.  Because of the move, I kind of missed the opportunity to start a garden in the Spring, but it's never too late to bring it inside!  Something as simple as a single plant would make me happy.  Here are my current favorite plant solutions: 




And if you can't find some cool vintage pieces, Terrain is having a sale right now and then here are some other favorites:

I love this terrarium from this etsy shop:

Another beautiful solution via this etsy shop:

This one from Urban Outfitters:


0 comments: