Friday, August 2, 2013

I'm Back!


Hey guys!  Thank you all for the sweet comments and congratulations.....I see the traffic on the blog and know you guys are out there, but it sure is nice to hear from you all.  We had a wonderful time in Norway, it was even more beautiful than I imagined.  If it wasn't for being married to a half blooded Norwegian, I honestly don't think I would have had Norway so high on my travel list.  What a shame that would have been!  Hopefully you don't mind a couple posts full of pictures from our trip, I'm still on a high from all the beautiful places we saw.  

*Oh, and congratulations to Jennifer!  Shoot me an email so I can get the gift card to you:)


The first leg of our trip was spent in the Lofoten Islands......this was my absolute favorite part.

We stayed in an old Rorbu/Rorbuer, or fisherman's cabin, on the water.  We tried the entire trip to pronounce it the way the Norwegians did, but it always sounded like we had a mouth full of food.  What a cool experience it was though!
This picture below was from one of our hikes.....short and steep is an understatement, but the views were worth it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are lovely! Norway is beautiful. I am so excited that I won the giveaway and can't wait to buy things for my baby's nursery. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer! I'm sure you will find something lovely:)

    ReplyDelete