Friday, September 20, 2013

Moody Lighting

We have had stormy weather over here lately....the sort that wakes you up suddenly in the middle of the night.  Yesterday it seemed as though the sun didn't even come out until late afternoon.  On days like that I love nothing more than to stay home in lounge wear and forgo the to-do list.  This space with its dark walls fits the mood.  Of course I also have some Friday links for you....see you next week!


   
Love Marie-Chantal's children's lookbook
Kelli Murray's workspace
I made my own laundry soap using this recipe.....and I love it.
This house tour
This amazing DIY using copper tape, just wow!
Loving the Nate Berkus Fall line for Target
This Norwegian Home
Itching to try my hand at this DIY
An interview with creative director of West Elm, Vanessa Holden


0 comments: