Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Favorites- The beautiful and unrelated

It's Friday everyone!  Red has been out of town this week, and we are looking forward to the weekend with no major plans other than being together.  See you next week, and here are some of my recent favorites:

This pastel kitchen
This bedroom
This Nursery

And these links:

10 drug store beauty must haves
Drink more water
2014 calendar roundup
This made me laugh
Watched one of my best friends (Brittany) and her husband on Good Morning America today, and featured yesterday
These boots (still pricey, but way less than the Rag & Bone ones I love so much and can't afford)
Sweetest picture
This entire house
10 Favorite Entryway Storage Solutions
Green floors
Realistically colorized historical photos
I loved this
NASA before powerpoint



0 comments: