- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (127)
Monday, March 24, 2014
My current art kick has recently taken me on a poster search. There's something about a poster that adds a different element than other art prints…..it makes a space more casual and it's less expected. In the wrong room it can look cheap but in a nicely styled room it looks chic. Here are some of my current poster inspirations:
1. This simple poster adds color and a major touch of unexpected. While I could imagine it being in a dingy hotel room, it totally looks great here and works in this space.
2. I love the natural element of this one, it's pretty classic yet begs for attention.
3. A Vogue poster adds such a cool vibe. It's bold and interesting.
4. The iconic Andy Warhol poster….enough said.
5. I always love a good Scandinavian monochromatic poster.