- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (127)
Monday, August 11, 2014
Ever since we knew we were having a girl, I have been on the lookout for ways to make her nursery special and unique while using furniture/things we already own. Wallpaper seemed like a no brainer, and I love the idea of one accent wall. In the end, I decided to go a different route, but thought I would share some of my favorite finds with you:
1. First up is my all time favorite, the C'est Magnifique wallpaper….this almost happened. I still envision it later down the road if the girls share a room.
2. This one is cool and funky…I could see a little bohemian nursery with this
3. This girly Scandinavian wallpaper
4. I love this one because it feels a little unexpected for a nursery, another top contender
5. Super girly, but I love it
7. Another good one, so hard to choose!