Monday, August 11, 2014

Favorite Girl Wallpapers

Ever since we knew we were having a girl, I have been on the lookout for ways to make her nursery special and unique while using furniture/things we already own.  Wallpaper seemed like a no brainer, and I love the idea of one accent wall.  In the end, I decided to go a different route, but thought I would share some of my favorite finds with you:  
~
 1.  First up is my all time favorite, the C'est Magnifique wallpaper….this almost happened.  I still envision it later down the road if the girls share a room.
2.  This one is cool and funky…I could see a little bohemian nursery with this
3.  This girly Scandinavian wallpaper
4.  I love this one because it feels a little unexpected for a nursery, another top contender
 5.  Super girly, but I love it
 
 7. Another good one, so hard to choose!






0 comments: