Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

I hope you guys enjoy the long weekend and these last few days of August.  Our plans include cleaning out the garage and an unruly closet, some local exploring, and of course mattress shopping for R's big girl bed. Perfectly ordinary, but I'm finding that the older I get, the more I appreciate these types of weekends.  And now for my Friday favorites:     
~
This space
I've shared this kitchen with you before, but this shot is too gorgeous to pass up….

and these links:

How gorgeous was Sarah Hyland's Emmy dress?
A genius Ikea hack
Among all the blogger's lines launched for Target, Kate Arend's promises to be my favorite yet
10 beautiful flower projects
This DIY
Samantha's pregnancy style
23 ideas for your home office
This backyard picnic
Love this Labor Day snack


0 comments: