Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nursery update

A lot of progress has been made on the nursery recently thanks to my mom who was in town last week. I thought I would share a sneak peak into the inspiration board I created as I work on the finishing touches. 
A bit about the room- I wanted to do something completely different than what I did in Reese's nursery. While Reese's nursery (and now bedroom) has a lot of pastels and soft neutrals, I wanted to do a more bohemian vibe in this next baby's room using colors pulled from the rug I brought up from the office. Though a lot of these pieces didn't make it in to the room (and some new ones were added), I always find an inspiration board helpful to move me in the right direction. I'm really excited with how the room is turning out and can't wait to share it with you guys!
~



2. Macrame (DIY)
6. Peacock chair- craigslist
8. Crib
9. Pillow




0 comments: