Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites

Hope you are all gearing up for a wonderful weekend! After just getting back from a fun getaway in Michigan, we are looking forward to a low-key weekend at home, and the rainy forecast predicts a cozy one at that. Who knows- we might just be crazy and throw in some potty training to the mix (i.e. wish me luck!). Here are some of my recent favorites and I'll be back Monday to share some of our Michigan pictures...
This cozy bedroom (and the entire home for that matter)


 This cool half gray wall
 This gallery wall (if you know the proper source for this one, please inform me!)

 and these links:

Cutest Halloween costume idea (this one too!)
How to get a perfectly rounded cookie
This shop
White chalkboard paint
This sweater
Thoughts on expectations
The black floor in this apartment
This stunning restaurant
How to paint a tile backsplash
In my dream house



0 comments: