Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

I had every intention of getting this post up this morning, but here I am on a Friday night with my feet propped up on a pillow,  feeling extra pregnant, and realizing I'm twelve hours late with this post. Such is life, right? I used to be an all or nothing kind of gal….work out for an hour or not work out at all, have a perfect meal for dinner or not cook, or have a perfect room to share or not work on it at all. The older I get though, the more ok I am with the in-between…or with what is simply "my momentary best". I'm sure a lot of that has to do with my newer role as a mother, but I'm grateful for this growth and that it's ok to have a blog and not be a perfect blogger. On that note, I give you my Friday favorites.
~  
This stunning bedroom (that window!) from Domino Mag
This simple (and beautiful) bathroom

and these links:

3 everyday eye liner shapes
Love this DIY towel holder
I sort of want to get this shirt for Reese
Made me chuckle
If you aren't a cat person, this might win you over
These pumpkin carving tips would have been helpful a few days ago
Homemade twix bars
These pretty leaf prints
This monochrome house tour
This bench (price tag aside)




0 comments: