Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites

You guyssss, I've been in summer mode over here. Aside from the fact that all I've wanted to do is explore and enjoy the summer with my family, I've also had a major lack of inspiration. I don't think it benefits anyone for me to blog when that happens, but the good news is that I'm feeling my creativity returning, and I have a couple projects coming up that I'm excited about. Thanks for hanging around, and here are some of things catching my eye this Friday!

This beautiful staircase transformation

This pretty bathroom (and you know I love the black tub)



and these links:


This will make your feet tingle
DIY printed pillow covers
This tissue crown 
Black doors
This party shop
These ceramics
Pear crisps with gorgonzala & walnuts
Genius (maybe OCD) tool for packing underwear
This roundup of online kids shops
I bought this kaftan for the beach and absolutely love it





0 comments: