- ▼ 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (105)
- ► 2012 (127)
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
To this day, one of my favorite wedding gifts was a blue bowl that one of my friends made for me. It's moved from the kitchen to the living room, and then to my bedroom over the years. One of the reasons I love ceramics (aside from their versatility), is how practical they are as a piece of art. Recently I spent some time scouring the web for ceramics for my client/in-laws bedroom re-design, and I stumbled across some of the most beautiful pieces. I thought I would share some of my favorites here with you.
1. BTW Ceramics . The below pitcher and tumblers are on my wish list, and pretty much anything else from Brooke's shop.
2. Bean & Bailey. I especially love all the faceted pieces.
3. The marbled bowls from One and Many make me stop in my tracks
4. How cool are these ceramic baskets from Giselle Hick's shop?
5. These indigo tumblers from Studio Joo
6. EVERYTHING from Studio Lenneke Wispelwey