Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Product Highlight: Outdoor Pillows

Last weekend, I found some awesome retro patio chairs on craigslist (old news if you follow me on IG). We don't have a yard, so our only outdoor space is the two balconies off of our second and third story unit. I love the idea of making it into a beautiful space for us to enjoy as a family as well as the plethora of out of town guests planning to visit us this summer. After purchasing the chairs, I decided to do a quick internet search for outdoor textiles to make our balcony more cozy.  I was appalled to see how expensive outdoor cushions/pillows are, not to mention the limited options. So when I stumbled across Spociety 6 and noticed that they had an outdoor cushion option for all of their pillows at reasonable prices, I felt I had to share. Below are some of my favorites:


1/2/3/4/5/6

0 comments: