Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Home Tour: Claire Zinnecker

I've been a longtime fan of Claire Zinnecker's design. Her spaces are bright and airy with pastels intermixed. She has a unique take on design that is fresh and undecidedly her own, and I love that. When I saw her home tour featured on Domino a while back, I knew I had to share.
~
I love the leather pulls on the cabinets and couldn't help noticing the blue floor. It really works in this space!
Can we just talk about the copper dishwasher?!!
I've been obsessed with daybeds as of late, and this one is perfection in my book. I love how Claire manages to bring in a lot of pinks without it feeling overwhelming or taking away from the bright and airy feeling. 
There are so many lovely and unique details in this bathroom. 
This gallery wall makes me want to rethink my minimalist tendencies.

Beautiful, yes? You can see more pictures of Claire's home on Domino's site.




0 comments: