Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring Cleaning- Free Label Printables

Hey there! Pardon the radio silence over here, we've just been hit with sickness from every direction. I've been focusing any remaining energy I have on client projects, hosting company, and trying to get my house back in order. This past week, I suddenly got the urge to clean everything.......walls included. There's still more things to check off on that spring cleaning list, because midway through, I decided to create my own cleaning labels (because what's more motivating than cleaning with pretty bottles and labels?).  In case you are lacking in the motivation department, I thought I would share these free printable with you. My multi-purpose cleaner is still a combination of vinegar and water (50/50), but this time I added some lavender essential oil for the smell. It took me forever to join the essential oil club because I was skeptical that it could mask the strong vinegar smell, but it only took 5 drops to completely mask the smell.....I was super impressed. Now I want to try other combinations. I bought these amber bottles - one for the kitchen, and one for a shower spray.  I already use these bottles in my kitchen for dish and hand soap.


Before printing, I scaled the label to 27% which was the perfect size for this 2 in. label.  I first printed the label on paper so I could see where to tape the label onto the paper, then I ran it through the printer again.  Here is the dish soap, hand soap, and multi-purpose cleaner labels.


Ps. Here's an old list of natural cleaning tricks I use. Happy cleaning!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing article post shared by the author.
    He/She has specifically focused on all the main points and has covered all in a very descriptive manner.
    As per the sources a latest ransomware has infected many computers nowadays and it is cryptominers ransomware malware.
    Do you even know about what is anti adware? and how to remove any adware or virus from your computer easily.
    There is a specific way on how to remove music finder browser virus from computer system.

    ReplyDelete