Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Favorites

I honestly can't remember the last time I did a "Friday Favorites" post, but I'm bringing it back. Not listed below, is the smell of the lilac bushes on my walks to school with the girls, freshly cut grass, and the overall essence of Spring. There's nothing like the change of seasons to bring about new rounds of inspiration, and this spring is no exception. 
~
1. I love how this wall is used as a headboard:
2. I'm really into the combination of patterned penny tile in a modern bathroom these days :
3. This. The Scandinavian feel with the windowed wall is just perfection.

Other things I'm loving around the web:

This Scandinavian design book is so promising and has been on my wish list for a while now
Favorite new summer recipe
Connor bought me these in olive green and I'm obsessed (I use these for my non-running workouts).
Now I'm all set for farmer's market season
Favorite book of the year so far (and it's fiction!). My book club is starting this one.
My favorite way to catch up on the news since I'm always on the go.
Current favorite daytime serum- so moisturizing and so affordable!



0 comments: