Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Roundup

Here is a list of a few things that I'm loving right now/make me smile:
1.  One of my favorite bloggers (Design for Mankind), Erin Loechner's home was recently featured on the Nate Berkus show. Check out the tour of her Scandinavian home here.  
2.  Cheers to me for not going into labor this week while Red was in the field  AND finishing my last week of work (though I will miss it). 
 3. Summer things:  This bike, grilling, and pretty picnic blankets 
 4.  A beautiful weekend spent with my love
5.  Lonny Magazine's May issue is out!  Find it here .  It covers everything from beautiful homes in Morocco to one in North Carolina.  (I'm including my favorite images in today's post)
~





And lastly to all you mothers out there......Happy Mother's Day!  

0 comments: