Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chair Musings

Red and I have only bought a few pieces of furniture brand new during our six years of marriage.....the thinking was that with all of our moves it would be wise to wait (eight moves later and I'm glad we did).  Our next move is probably going to be more permanent though, and we have been talking about buying a kitchen table and chairs....it's all talk right now, things could change.  If we do, I have no idea what type of table we would like, but I do know that I want our inspiration to start with the dining chairs (rather than the table) just because I love chairs THAT much.  I really like the idea of mixing and matching seating and then choosing the table based on whatever chairs we choose.  Here are some of my current favorites....none of which are cheap, but the joy of mixing is that you don't have to buy a set. 
~







1/2/3/4/5

0 comments: