Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF & A House Tour

Hey there.  I have a confession.....this Friday finds me utterly exhausted.  I think the craziness of the past month is finally catching up to me.  I hate that I have neglected the blog lately, but between the two house hunting trips, buying a house, trying to sell our car, a teething 9 month old, throwing a baby shower, squeezing in time with friends before our move, and trying to stay on top of my fitness regimen.......I'm done.  So today, I want to keep it simple and share the beautiful San Francisco (500 sq. foot!) apartment of Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day.  The transformation is incredible, so check out her blog for more pics.  Thanks for sticking with me during this crazy couple of months, I promise I'm not going anywhere.....(besides moving to Indiana!).
  




0 comments: