Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jewelry Organization

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!  I've mentioned it before here, but Memorial Day has a special place in my heart.  I have so much gratitude for the sacrifices made for our country.
On a lighter note, today I want to share with you my favorite jewelry storage/displays for on or over the dresser (for those of us who do not have a vintage vanity or armoire).  In our last home, my jewelry hung on small tie racks near my dresser, and while it was fine- it was too cluttered and not styled to my taste.  I've had a difficult time finding jewelry organization that seems fresh and original.  Ends up, it's also difficult to find jewelry organization inspiration that is more minimal.  

1.  I love this first one because it is styled so beautifully.  Though it's less minimal than the others, I think I can handle it.  

2.  These next two are some of my favorite inspirations....unexpected and casual


3.  Gold dipped antlers?  Another unique solution as well as display
                                                                               
4.  This one is up here, simply because I like how the jewelry is styled as a piece of art, it almost blends in with the frames.


Thoughts?  How do you organize/style your jewelry?

0 comments: