Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fave

I can think of no better way to end the week then with this gorgeous room.  It's simply perfect.  I would gladly curl up on that couch with some tea and a book all weekend.  Red has been out of town this week and I have been painting every night in effort to surprise him with a painted office (no more lime green walls!).  That has meant taping during nap time and painting into the late hours after R's bed time.  It was worth it though, and my tired self is glad I did it! TGIF, and see you all next week with a fun DIY!    

Oh, Paris
Planning a party? Here are some fabulous party garlands ideas
Loved this idea when I first saw it, and finally got around to getting some for R
I adore this house
Make your own caftan for next summer
Very excited about Erin Loechner's new site, seems right up my alley
A glimpse at Kelli Murray's home on Design Sponge
Ikea 2014 is looking good
This dress
Phillip Lim for Target!!!  I might be one of those crazies lining up before the store opens...
If you want to cry....
Pre-order your Kinfolk cookbook!
Oh Joy's Studio makeover
Love this DIY
How do you feel about Birkenstocks coming back in?


0 comments: