Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween and some Friday Favorites

I've been a little under the weather this week, but I couldn't let the week end without sharing our Halloween with you.  Normally you don't see much of my little girl on here, but Halloween is an exception to the rule for me.  If you've been following the blog for a year, you will remember the Princess Leia costume I made for her last year:  
    
This year, (while I still have a say), we decided to go with Frida Kahlo.  Meet my little unkempt Frida.
She didn't start out so happy about it though….
But in the end, she was pleased to be Frida.
My proud mom moment aside, here are some Friday links for you:

This wallpaper
10 places to experience in Bulgaria
This house…..the floors!
How to take photos at parties
Just dreaming of this House swap for designers
Pretty Fall outfit
Diane's (Miss Moss) Gorgeous wedding in Africa
Be Generous
I found my butternut squash soup to try
My friend Lisa's story……she is running the NYC marathon (after just doing the MCM)



0 comments: