Monday, November 4, 2013

Let's Talk Thanksgiving

I hate to jump from one holiday straight to the next, but….Thanksgiving is not far off and if you are hosting this year, odds are it's been on your mind.  I've compiled some of my favorite tablescapes for you:  

                             this one is from Terrain…..I just love the idea of a planter as a centerpiece.

jam that serves the dual purpose of both name card and party favor….also the newspapers add a nice touch
 chalkboard placemats (and free printables!)

 a wooden plank as a centerpiece
(I could find no other source than this one from pinterest-I'd love to give credit if anyone knows where it's from:)

 and finally, I'll leave you with this organic tablescape

2 comments:

  1. Such fantastic inspiration. Unfortunately we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Sweden but I'm tempted to do something now - a Sunday roast with friends?! /Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it Niki! Any reason to get good friends together around a pretty table is a good one:).

      Delete