Thursday, January 16, 2014

Our Living Room: A Progress Report

Normally the living room is the first room to come together for me after a move,  but this room has taken its sweet time.  To be fair, we had to paint before anything was hung….and that took a while.  That was followed by a lot of furniture rearranging until we settled on this. 

What needs to be done:    
1.  I'm not completely satisfied with our gallery wall (if you could call it that), but I haven't decided on anything yet.
2.  I'd like to put something brass in here…..somewhere. There's too much wood going on for me.
3.  The little bit of our chairs that you can see shows that they need to be reupholstered  (those are some temporary covers that I dyed, and didn't get the right color).
4.  The rest of the room (ha)


* I'd like to note that, those succulents you see in the background have been alive in my house for six months now.  That's a first for me!  Maybe I can move on to some higher maintenance plants…..



0 comments: