Friday, November 21, 2014

For the last minute Thanksgiving table- Frosted Wheat

I have had a serious lack of inspiration the past couple months when it comes to Fall decor, and had nearly moved on to Christmas, until I made a stop at Anthropologie the other day. Not the first time their gorgeous displays have brought inspiration my way, I spied the prettiest twist on this Fall's wheat trend….frosted wheat. It's also very fitting as we have snow on the ground this year. I immediately made a stop at Hobby Lobby for some wheat, spray glue, and glitter and got to work. It was the most rewarding five minute DIY, and now I have something festive for our Thanksgiving table. I'll probably keep it simple and just be adding some greenery to the mix.
~
Ps. After spraying the glue and sprinkling glitter, I added epson salts to make the "frost" stand out more.



0 comments: