Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

This morning I woke up to snow dusting the ground outside my house, and while I'm sad to see Fall leave so abruptly (it always feels that way, right?), I can't help but welcome these cooler temperatures. It's a sweet reminder that we are that much closer to meeting this baby I've been carrying for nine months. I just have a couple minor finishing touches for the nursery, then I can't wait to share that part of our house with you. Here are some things that have been catching my eye this week:   
~
This pretty kitchen 
This holiday tablescape


and these links:


Entertaining tips from one of my favorite bloggers, Victoria Smith
The trench
These pretty coasters
This french onion soup looks incredible
Give lockers new life (I love the set we have in the office)
Fall staples (check out that coat!)
Homemade apple cider marshmallows? Yes please.
Emily's brass and marble backsplash
Sofas under 1000
This pretty home



0 comments: