Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Favorite DIY's from around the web

I've always approached blogging from the standpoint of "I blog about my life" rather than "I live to blog". Sometimes theres nothing to report, sometimes theres a lot to share…..either way, I don't come up with stuff just to keep a blogging schedule. That would be a creativity killer for me. I think I have a similar approach with DIY projects. I do them as we have a need in our house/my client's house (and I'd like to save a penny) rather than because I just want to come up with something cool to share with you. It's a very natural process for me. Because of that- there are SO MANY awesome DIY projects that I have pinned or found on the web but don't end up doing.  So today, I'm sharing some of them with you!
This X-shaped magazine holder:
For those of us crooning over Anthropologie's leather safari chair but can't afford it, this DIY option is perfection:
Love this idea for artwork:

And a couple of my own favorite DIY's to date:
Our dining room straw pendant light:
The wooden hanging clothing rack in Charlie's old nursery:


3 comments:

  1. All the items look so fragile and light! I like especially the hanging clothing rack! We here Essay Kings suppose it brings even more extravagance to a general view of the room! Nice job! Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stump print is from this shop owner
    http://www.spreadingthewoosah.com/art/stump-relief-print-1

    ReplyDelete