Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Transitioning your Outdoor Space from Summer to Fall

While I love all the sentiments of summer- no school, vacations, beach trips, sandals, laid back vibes etc.., I do not love the hot temperatures. My heart skips a beat when I see cooler weather in the forecast, so when fall hits, I really just want to spend my time outdoors as much as possible. As such, I've been scheming up ways to transition our balcony to be fall-ready. So far, I'm planning on trading my herbs for fall plants, and bringing out blankets and throw pillows....these images have me so excited. 
~


1/2/3/4/5





SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. This watch is inspired by a 1967 produced replica rolex in the diver watch, 42 mm in diameter, equipped with L688.2 rolex replica self-winding movement. The Chronograph unique design, heritage replica watches of the prototype style of the table, the black swiss replica watches dial with asymmetric diameter replica watches silver timing disk.

    ReplyDelete