Thursday, March 2, 2017

Currently Loving: White linen beds

It sounds crazy as I write this, but since we upgraded to a queen bed 5ish years ago (yes believe it or not we slept on a double for our first 6 years of marriage!), we have never had a headboard or bed frame. We've just used the cheap metal frame that came with the bed. It's not that I haven't wanted one, but something else always took priority.  It hasn't been until recently that I've really given it some thought. While I love so many bed frame styles, my heart has settled on a white linen bed with a slip cover headboard. I want something simple and modern, but not mid century (our bedroom already has a couple midcentury pieces). I also want to go with something casual and classic....something I won't grow tired of for years to come....and theres something about white linen that just does it for me. A slipcover that I could throw in the wash would be ideal. I'm still on the hunt for the exact bed frame (or maybe there's a DIY in my future?), but here are the images that have inspired me:
~



1/2/3/4

0 comments: