- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (30)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ► 2013 (105)
- Barn Transformations
- Big and Floral
- Whose That Spartan in my Teepee?
- DIY Pottery Barn Lamp
- Inspiration: Matthew Williams Photography
- Scenes From My Weekend
- Mini-Project/Mini-Bathroom Makeover
- Just Some Mineral Inspiration
- White-After-Labor-Day Picks
- It's Here!
- First Impressions
- Friday Roundup on a Monday
- ▼ September (12)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Here is an entire hotel in Bolivia made of salt. Pretty cool right? One rule to remember-guests are not allowed to lick the walls.
"Mineral-like" Dynasty wallpaper from Anthropologie
I had to do a double-take here to see that it was a photo and not a painting. These are the terraced pools (of mineral laden-water) in Maras, Peru.
"Mineral" print by Karina Eibatova