Monday, September 10, 2012

White-After-Labor-Day Picks

It has been a really long time since I've done a fashion post.  This is partly due to the fact that though I love fashion, I'm most definitely not a fashionista.  I tend towards classic pieces with a few trendy things interspersed.  With that said, I still get a little excited about Fashion Week in NYC and have been enjoying the ongoing inspiration.  On a side note- during our trip to DC, my grandma gave me a copy of Vogue's September issue.....and it just confirmed what I already knew- that besides being the sweetest and "wittiest" Grandma, she is also the coolest.  Anyways, here are my picks for white after Labor Day....because that rule is out the window in my book. 
~
1. Love this look for those awkward temperatures when it's right in between warm and cool.
 

Here is a similar blazer from Madewell (it might be the same one?):

2.  Fitted white dress from Zara

3.  Cozy knits

4.  Chic all white/cream outfit.....

5.  Every woman needs a white silk blouse

1/2/3/4/5/6


0 comments: